Personal Chef Job Description
Seeking an experienced personal chef who’s skilled in custom menu planning, scratch cooking, using local seasonal ingredients, and crafting unique and upscale experiences to impress clients.
Based out of Holland, MI; Relish, A Personal Chef Service is a boutique chef experience that serves clients along the West Michigan Lakeshore. Our menus are always custom-made to fit the needs, requests and dietary requirements of our clients. Our customer service sets us apart as the premier personal chef company in West Michigan.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Culinary Degree or apprenticeship from an accredited program
· ServSafe certification
· 2+ years of experience in the food industry
· Drivers license, car, car insurance, gas. Must be able to drive anywhere on the West Michigan Lakeshore
· Personal liability insurance
· Must work very well independently
· Excellent communication skills with clients is critical
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Email/phone correspondence with clients to confirm date/time/menus/etc.
· Create custom menus for each client based upon their requests
· Grocery shopping day of the event to purchase all items needed for menu
· Full-service cooking on-site of agreed upon menu
· Create invoices for clients
· Maintain consistent communication with company owner
Compensation based on experience. Payment includes reimbursement for groceries and a percentage of the service fee.